Hi, I'm Patrick...
Some of my work
Writing open source software is my passion, my hobby, and part of my job. Here are some of the things that I've worked on!
- Aquifer - CLI build, test, and deployment tool for Drupal websites/applications.
- Distill - Drupal module that enables dependent modules to extract and format data from Drupal entities in a way that is structured, organized, modular, and extendable.
- Meteor Boilerplate - Starting point for Meteor-based apps that provides proper source tree structure, example schemas for structured data, and other patterns for building large Meteor apps.
- Ubuntu Dev - Ansible playbook that turns a desktop debian-based Linux machine into a full-fledged development box for most popular languages/frameworks.
- Meteor Mysql - A node.js driver for mysql, extended to Meteor.
- Meteor Rackit - Super simple Rackspace Cloud Files client
- TableOperations - A jQuery plugin that makes it easy to operate on data stored in tables.
- Ansible Minecraft - Ansible playbook that creates a basic Minecraft server on a vanilla ubuntu installation.
- BootstrapBlocks - Bootstrap base-theme for Drupal.
- ModernMail - Grunt-based responsive email generation tool.